Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Turn On the Power!

Today I proclaim that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Today, I will NOT succumb to the limitations of my flesh, my past, my selfishness, my pain, my fears, or my weakness.  Today, I will recognize and embrace God’s best for me, knowing that He alone provides all I need. Today, I choose to push my POWER button and walk in the strength that Christ supplies. 

Will you join me?



Through Christ, we can:



Just for today (and by God’s grace, again tomorrow), let’s allow Christ to do His mighty work in and through us.  I can’t wait to see what He will accomplish!

Your Turn:

Share a time when you walked in the strength that God provided, knowing full well you couldn’t take another step on your own.

Continue to the conversation by leaving a comment below, or chiming in on Facebook or Twitter.

Be Strengthened Today, By His Word,
Psalm 119:28

Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment